Monday, January 18, 2010

Dream 1/17/2010

Mom sent me a package. Inside the package was a pair of pants. The pants started off looking like something I look for all over the place, which are Levi's Sta-Prest vintage pants. I pulled them out of the brown package. As I did, I noticed that they wre not Levi's Sta-Prest. They were cordouroy pants. They were dark gray. They had fringe along the waistline and the cuffs. They had holes ripped in them and zippers. I hated them, bad.

I called Mom. I talked to her and Dad. I told them that I was thankful for their having thought of me. I then told them that I hated the pants. I instantly felt bad about that part. Dad asked why I even thought that was important to share in the first place. I told them I thought I could be honest.

'Next time, don't be.'

No comments: