Friday, December 5, 2008

Dream-Spring Break Party Camp Island

I was at some sort of combination of summer camp, resort, spring break destination, and athletic facility. I remember people running around. I remember people being drunk. I remember a group of people on a party boat. I never saw that boat. I felt as if I should have been on the boat or at least wanted to be on the boat. At some point, I began packing my bags. I made sure to grab stuff. This stuff I stuffed into my bag. These items included dv tapes and things to put in your gas tank. The stuff you put in your gas tank was priced at 34 dollars and some change. I was nervous putting it in my bag becuase it was so expensive. I asked Billy if he was going to take his gas tank stuff. He said he was going to just put it in his car before we leave. I thought that was a good idea.

There was some activity that people were doing that I felt was really important. I don't know what that was.

No comments: