Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Work Note

Morning loverlies,

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be departing a bit early this afternoon, around 445 or 5. For you see, I've got a friend who has scheduled a schoolyard brawl which begins around six. My friend, Barry, has been in a jawing bout as of the last year or so with a few different people. I don't know why they loathe him so much. Must be all the rumors going around school. People really believe the most rediculous things they hear at lunchtime. Anyway, the latest opponent is an older kid who's kind of a bully, and his insults have been really nasty. Most of the stuff he says about Barry is a lie anyway. What's worse, I've seen my friend Barry fall into the trap of being vindictive and it seems like he's a different dude than the one I knew a year ago. Hopefully, after the ballyhoo, he'll be back to normal.

Alright, alright, I know what you're asking. Why do I have to be at the aforementioned melee? Well, there's this dude named Alf that I usually consider a good buddy. Actually, I'm more like Alf than Barry, but there is one problem. The last time couple times there have been scraps, Alf enters the fray and swings his fists and feet with reckless abandon. He's nuts. He ends up clocking everybody a couple times, but gets tired pretty fast and disappears. He only has a couple of moves, and we've seen those all in the past, so he should be a nonfactor. I'll be making sure that Alf doesn't come in and screw it up for Barry this time around.

Anyway, I'll let you guys know how Barry does. I really think schools gonna suck bad if we let the other guy win.

Love,

Cameron

No comments: