Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cameron and Interweb~Act I

So, I decided to write a play in which Interweb, the internet, and I are principal characters.  There are others as circumstance necessitated.  The play takes place over the last few weeks, so far.  I really hope you enjoy it.

Scene: Posada del Maple Hostel, La Mariscal, Quito, Ecuador
Cameron walks past Interweb on his way to his dorm upstairs.  He's had a long day, and is a bit famished.  All he really wants to do is send an email to his mommy and daddy.  Interweb is busy with another man.

C: Pffft.  Real cool, Interweb.  You work, you're free, but you're always busy.  Always hanging out with that one prick.  Frankie, Francios, Frenchie...
I:  Whatever, asshole.  His name's Frances.  He's a really great guy, and trust me, he's harmless.  We just check his email, and I love his French accent.
C: Well, anyway, even if it wasn't for him, I can't use you after 10.  This sucks.  You know what, now that I think about it, even if I did have pictures to upload-
I: -which you don't.
C: Which I don't.  Even if I did, I wouldn't upload them anyway.  So there.  I'll see you in the morning...maybe.

Curtain

No comments: