Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cameron and Interweb~Act V

Scene: Hostel Residencial Sucre, Quito Viejo, Ecuador
All (Cameron, Don Rodrigo, Don Jose Miguel Abad Carrión, etc...) have been drinking Aguardiente Trópico.  They've been taking shots.  The note still stands, as does the uploading of Cameron's photos onto Flickr so that his family and friends can see that he's okay. 

Enter Angry, Wall-Eyed Bear (hereafter AWEB)

AWEB: RRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!
C: Pleased to meet you, AWEB.  What seems to be the problem?  You seem quite upset.  Everyone else is in good spirits and is getting along.
I: Yeah, AWEB, there really is no prob-
AWEB:  ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRR!!!  STEALING INTEROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRNET!!  UPLOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOODERRRRR!
C: Wow, AWEB, I wasn't sure of how the internet worked here in Ecuador.  I can take my card out and find another way to get them uploaded.  I really didn't know that in Ecuador they charged based on how much you uploa-
I: -they don't-
AWEB:  Bush, AfghaniROOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!
C: AWEB, now you're hardly making sense.  But, I'd hate to have to mash your hideous nose in, so I'm off to bed...with my photocard.  (Holding back tears.  To Interweb)  I...guess...tomorrow?
I: Yeah...sorry about all that.  I really loved the new plan.  It was working to perfection, until...well, you know.  Please do come over tomorrow, though..please.
C: We'll see.  I'm in a pretty shitty mood right now, though.  I guess it's not you I'm mad at, of course.  It's that stupid asshole, Angry, Wall-Eyed Bear!
AWEB: Kennedy, NASA, 50 States, ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!

Curtain

No comments: